Forum Alykon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex pats or residents of Alykanas/Alykes

3 posters

Go down

Ex pats or residents of Alykanas/Alykes Empty Ex pats or residents of Alykanas/Alykes

Post  arthurh Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Hi, I am Arthur, my wife is Denise. We are planning to retire to Zante in the future, tho not imminent. In the meanwhile, would love to hear from those who have already made the move. Questions we would like to ask are when did you decide to re-locate to Zante? Why? Is it what you expected? What were the major problems? What are the plus/minus points? How easy is it to rent, and how is this done? costs? Anything else you can think off Very Happy

arthurh

Back to top Go down

Ex pats or residents of Alykanas/Alykes Empty Re: Ex pats or residents of Alykanas/Alykes

Post  marty Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Hi Arthur, sent you a pm not sure if you have recived it, as i said iam not very good at this confused
marty
marty

Back to top Go down

Ex pats or residents of Alykanas/Alykes Empty Re: Ex pats or residents of Alykanas/Alykes

Post  H Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Sent you a PM also

H

Back to top Go down

Post  arthurh Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi H,
Got your pm. Really good to make contact. Will pm you soon
Arthur Very Happy

arthurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down