Forum Alykon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to find the best price for you holiday

4 posters

Go down

How to find the best price for you holiday Empty How to find the best price for you holiday

Post  Shortie Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 am

If you have any suggestions on how to find the best prices for holidays here, please share them.
One of the things that we need is to re-vamp the use of the smaller apartment complexes which means finding the best prices for flights and accommodation.
Shortie
Shortie
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to find the best price for you holiday Empty Re: How to find the best price for you holiday

Post  toadmont Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:51 pm

If you have children go for a package deal it works just for the flights, also if you are after cheap flights go with the night flights.

If you can go in May or September

We got £534 to tsilivi this year two adults two infants for a week and just used the flights

Hope this helps

toadmont

Back to top Go down

How to find the best price for you holiday Empty Re: How to find the best price for you holiday

Post  Shortie Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:41 pm

I've done this before, but, never thought about choosing a different resort, that's clever. Well done, good tip. What a Face
Shortie
Shortie
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to find the best price for you holiday Empty Be patient and take your time !

Post  big tony Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:25 am

Once you've made up your mind your going to go on holiday don't rush out and book the first thing you see. Next season is 7 months away so take your time keep looking especially just after Xmas when many package deals are on offer to temp you after your Xmas spending. Those couple of "Lull days" between Xmas and New Year show some very good prices online.
If you're doing your own thing use a site like www.airflights.co.uk to source flights, remember prices fluctuate with demand. As for accomodation, Alpharooms, Lowcost, Travel Republic, etc also offer some great deals. For independant travel insurance try "Simple" insurance, but make sure you declare any existing conditions you have and medication used. Although you'll be covered for accidents, should you fall ill you won't be covered, you'll have to pay an extra suppliment to declare any conditions but you'll have peace of mind. Your E 111 card is essential to carry with you too. Happy holiday hunting !!!!!
big tony
big tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 pm

do you think it is safe enough booking this way, not through a big tour company. I'd like to do it but am a little unsure.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post  big tony Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Zen, I've been booking online independant holidays for 10 years without a hitch (so far), most online agents have back up cover (abta,atol, etc). I've also booked holidays for friends and family too, just have the confidence !!!!!
I've already booked a 2 week stay at the Letsos next June for £91(accom only) but I must say it still sounds to good to be true but I've got a full receipt and confirmation booking reference number off Monarch Holidays, will just have to wait and see when we check in. Will look for flights next year nearer the date unless something jumps out at me !!!!!
big tony
big tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum