Forum Alykon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adverts getting through via P.M. system ?

+3
Shortie
big rab
big tony
7 posters

Go down

Adverts getting through via P.M. system ? Empty Adverts getting through via P.M. system ?

Post  big tony Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Been getting an "Adidas" advert getting through to me on my P.M. inbox, anyone else ???
Would hate to see this forum Hacked as I've seen with other forums over the years. Why the ar5eholes out there do this really takes some understanding, retards all of them ?????
big tony
big tony

Back to top Go down

Adverts getting through via P.M. system ? Empty Re: Adverts getting through via P.M. system ?

Post  big rab Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:06 pm

big tony wrote:Been getting an "Adidas" advert getting through to me on my P.M. inbox, anyone else ???
Would hate to see this forum Hacked as I've seen with other forums over the years. Why the ar5eholes out there do this really takes some understanding, retards all of them ?????

never had a pm so!!!!!!! would not know or be able to check it out yet. study

big rab

Back to top Go down

Adverts getting through via P.M. system ? Empty Re: Adverts getting through via P.M. system ?

Post  big tony Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Getting another now through my P.M. inbox for an i phone, here's the link:-
http://www.bubblegummob.com/pages/default.aspx?lan=uk&tid=174_ip4g&affiliateid=SEIM&sid=64530711
big tony
big tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Will look into this Tony. I have all the security screens on and in place, all pop ups should be blocked. Does it say who PM is from??
Shortie
Shortie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:52 pm

I need to know if anyone else has this problem. It is not hacking, but it is a problem the hosts are dealing with.
I'll sort the problem out for you soon Tony.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://alykon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arthurh Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeah, I had an adidas ad, but I thought it was Shortie trying to sell me some trainers. Just deleted - no worries Laughing

arthurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Apparently, this can happen until I have credits. It's a complicated system but I'm working on it and will get this sorted as soon as possible. However, just delete them these are sponsers of the forum servers and can do no harm.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://alykon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John_In_Essex Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:54 am

big tony wrote:Been getting an "Adidas" advert getting through to me on my P.M. inbox, anyone else ???

Its not hacking. This is a 'free' forum, but free is never free.

Only way to avoid this is to host your own forum, which requires webspace, then your mail server will be under your own control.. Wink

John_In_Essex

Back to top Go down

Post  big tony Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:55 pm

This one has now come through:- http://www.freelotto.com/register.asp?skin=FWinner&lang=en&lang=&noepu=1&partner=1056681
big tony
big tony

Back to top Go down

Post  toadmont Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:28 am

I dont see why you need to open a new forum, this one is fine as it is, the pm can just be deleted as others have said Crying or Very sad

toadmont

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum